- 23 August 2017. until 30 August 2017.
- 14:00 PM - 10:00 AM
- Llotet de Mar - Barcelona - Spain
- Info and Reservation +381/61 601 59 82
1. Day - Arrival to selected accommodation unit. Meeting leaders of groups. Dinner. Optional night out in Lloret de Mar. Overnight.
2. Day - Breakfast. Press conference. Optional Sightseeing Tour of Barcelona (Panoramica) –Torre Agbar, Avenida Diagonal, SagradaFamilia, Placa Cataluña, Casa Milà, Casa Batillo, monumento de Colón, La Rambla… Dinner. Festival opening. Performances of the groups. Party with live music. Optional going in the club. Overnight.
3. Day - Breakfast. Optional Sightseeing Tour of Barcelona–possibility of shopping or optional tour of the Nou Camp and Aquarium. Free time. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Performances of the groups. End of festival. Optional going to the club. Overnight.
4. Day - Breakfast. Optional trip to Figueres and visit the Salvador Dali museum Back in Lloret de Mar. Optional cruise of the bay – Catamaran. Dinner. Optional going to the Flamenco show. Optional going to the club. Overnight.
5. Day - Breakfast. Optional tour of the Costa Brava: Tossa de Mar, botanical garden Pinya de Rosa, wine tasting in Bodega… Back in Lloret de Mar. Optional going out to the club. Overnight.
6. Day – Breakfast. Optional walking tour through LLoret de Mar with tourist guide. Early dinner (or Packed Lunches). Optional going to the "Barcelona by Night" – the magical fountains; Late return in Lloret de Mar. Overnight.
7. Day – Breakfast. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Optional going to the Flamenco show. Goodbye party . Overnight
8. Day - Breakfast. Leaving hotel. End of service.
PRICE PER PERSON: 265€ Hotel 3***
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
1. Accommodation in hotel 3***/ 7 nights in base FB – open buffet/ triple and quadruple rooms
2. Participation at the festival
3. Souvenirs, Diplomas, Plaque, DVD, Photo
4. For every 25 participants one is free of charge
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Optional excursions (with own transportation and our tour guide – 5€)
2. Insurance for passengers
3. Other individual costs of passengers
4. City tax – 0,5€ per person per day in 3* hotels, 1€ per person per day in 4* hotels
1. For additional day 30€ per person per day.
2. For single room +50% of the package price.
3. For double room 5€ per person per day.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL:
− The number of participants and followers is not limited.
− There is no age limit.
− It is necessary to prepare minimum one program - max 10 minutes per program.
− It is needed to bring country’s flag and a performance at the venue.
− It is also necessary to visibly display panel (provided by organizers) which is inscribed with the name of your group and the name of your country.
− Every group needs to send us 5-6 photos and some ‘You tube’ video from your group.
− Participants can perform with orchestra (recommended) or with CD track.
− Organizer keeps right to change some of the general conditions.
− Organizer will inform participants about all possible changes in general conditions within 24 hours.
− Organizer keeps right to cancel the festival at least 5 days before beginning.
− Organizer keeps right to change hotel (and replace it with another at the same or higher category).
− In order to participate in Festival, every group needs to fill in an application form.
− After receiving application form, Organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
ABOUT LLORET DE MAR AND BARCELONA
Lloret de Mar Is a Mediterranean coastal town in Catalonia, Spain. One of the most popular holiday resorts on the Costa Brava, it is 40 kilometres (25 miles) from Girona and 75 kilometres (47 miles) from Barcelona. Lloret de Mar has a coastal Mediterranean climate, with temperatures always much softer due to thermal effect moderator of the sea. The summer dry period normally lasts three months and the maximum rainfall occurs in the autumn months.Lloret de Mar attracts summer visitors on package tours. Its main beach (length: 1,630 m; width: 45 m; small, gravel-like stones) is one of the most popular Costa Brava beaches and is consistently awarded the Blue Flag for cleanliness. Lloret de Mar, temperamental Mediterranean town, the tourist center of the Costa Brava, is a true representative of Spain - with its beaches, underwater landscapes, sangria, flamenco, unmissable nightlife ... In addition to the interesting activities for young people, Lloret de Mar has a great offer for children like one of the largest water parks in Europe, the aquatic zoo and Port Aventurapark. Of course, a visit to the nearby Barcelona seems like an inevitable stop. Barcelona is the capital city of the autonomous community of Catalonia in the Kingdom of Spain, as well as the country's second most populous municipality, It is the seventh-most populous urban area in the European Union after Paris, London, Madrid, the Ruhr area, Berlin, and Milan Founded as a Roman city, in the Middle Ages Barcelona became the capital of the County of Barcelona. Barcelona has a rich cultural heritage and is today an important cultural center and a major tourist destination. Particularly renowned are the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, which have been designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The headquarters of the Union for the Mediterranean is located in Barcelona. Barcelona is one of the world's leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centers, and its influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion and science.
Hotel Samba 3* - a beach hotel in Lloret de Mar is located on a small hill nearby the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava, amongst the most popular areas of the town. The hotel has 441 rooms with WIFI (doubles/twins, single, family rooms and Suites), balcony and air conditioning (economic rooms available). We accept small pets, up to 5 kg (access not permittedat the pool area, bar and restaurant). The restaurant offers several options, also all inclusive. Very good connections to the airports and big cities like Girona and Barcelona.Bar, games hall, several conference rooms, big terrace, outdoor swimming pool and entertainment .
HOTEL SAMBA - C/ Francesc Cambó, 10, 17310 - Lloret de Mar, Tel. 0034 972 36 56 50